Friday 21 November 2014

SAM SMITH - I'm not the only one


1. CROSS OUT THE EXTRA WORD AND CORRECT THE MISTAKE

You and I, we have made a cow
For the best or four worse
I can't think you have let me up
But the proof's in the high way it earth

For years on end I've had many my clouds
Denying every tire
I wish this would be above yesterday
But I now that I still kiss you there
2. WRITE THE MISSING WORDS

[Chorus:]

You ___________ I'm _______________
'Cause you _______________ I know what
you __________________
But _________ you ______________ baby
I _______ I'm not the ____________ one

3. UNSCRAMBLE THE WORDS

You've _ _ _ _ EENB so unavailable
Now _ _ _ _ _ AYLDS I know _ _ _ HWY
Your _ _ _ _ _ AETRH is unobtainable
Even though Lord _ _ _ _ _ SNKOW
you _ _ _ _ PTEK mine

Here you'll find the answers

4. CHOOSE THE CORRECT WORD

I have
loved / glove you for very/ many years/tears
Maybe / Baby I am just not enough / tough
You've made/ done me realize / notice my
cheapest/deepest fare / fear
Bye / By lying and tearing us down / up

Here you'll find the answers

No comments:

Post a Comment